Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Season is for lovers...



Rosie (sitting)

and

Dixie Pie (with red lead) ============>

This last week, two of the smaller English bulldog females came into heat. They are pretty little girls so I bred Dixie Pie with The Jazzman and Rosie with Elvis II. Gestation is 63 days on average if the breeding 'took' but they should be showing in four or five weeks.

Jazzman is a classic English bulldog: built low to the ground with a large head, itty bitty tail, and rose ears. He loves his job!

Elvis II is a little taller than Jazzman but is really pretty with a classic head. His favorite activity is 'Canon Ball' where he runs as fast as he can at me, flare his chest and slam in to my legs. I hope that I've cured him. I've been standing in front of the gate to the dog run and just as he is to run into me, I step aside and he ends up behind the closed gate. I should get that on video!


No comments:

Post a Comment