Thursday, May 13, 2010

Melanie (the German Shepherd) Wants to Help!

Melanie, the German Shepherd Rescue, loves to help.  She gets as close to the action as she can and when I take care of the bulldogs, she trots right along side making sure that they stay on the walking trail.

Does she help? Of course! and I sure need the help.






The kitchen remodeling is about half done.  The base cabinets, the wall cabinets, are all installed and the above the stove microwave is installed.  Now comes the organization phase.  What goes were and why? I've emptied the old cabinets and found lots of extra cooking utensils like seven woks! Two pumpkin extractors...  I thought that I had unloaded all the frying pans and stewers.  Then I remembered that there were twenty cast iron frying pans in the bottom drawer of the stove!!!

I have fruit flies!  How do you get rid of fruit flies? I tried orange juice, wine and beer.  The beer attracts them the best but they seem to be multiplying.  If you have a suggestion, please send it to the address above:  mailto:drbob1guru@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment